At Little Rascals the safety of your children, our staff, parents and visitors is of paramount importance. Our Safeguarding and all policies are available to all parents and carers.
We monitor health and safety daily and have a number of systems in place. For example:
- Age appropriate rooms and separate play grounds.
- Highly qualified staff
- Thorough training and induction programmes
- Safer Recruitment procedures
- All staff are required to have an enhanced DBS with the update service.
- All staff have certified safeguarding training
- Each child will be given a unique PIN number as an extra security measure
- New visitors are recorded and accompanied by a member of staff
- Each room is equipped with Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Entrance to the building in monitored by an intercom system
- Outdoor play areas are fully enclosed to ensure safety
- Regular fire checks and drills are carried out and recorded
- Risk assessments and daily checks are carried out